Thursday, June 18, 2009

Time

Hanging out here in France.

Picnic on Sunday, which was cool.

Met new Friends on tuesday

made more on wednesday.

realizing that I'm not busy out of obligation or need, but because it's good for me. I enjoy doing things. Going from one extreme to the other isn't good.

I'm headed to a Romanian homeless shelter in a half hour. so there are places in the city that even what little french I know is pretty useless haha.

one of my new friends is lending me paints. super stoked

The new Chariot album destroys everything in wonderfulness

a man like myself should never be left alone with his own mind for long periods of time. It's unhealthy.

Josh or Laura. If you read this, send me an E-mail I can contact you at.

18 days down


Never I- by the Chariot
"To sing of love or to sing of life is a lonely road but I walk in faith.
Shake up the press, raise the flag, I have seen way too much to let my heart break.
With the father's past, how can distances be great?
This is for the Earth that slept too late.
Bless the thief."

No comments: