Friday, July 3, 2009

getting past the halfway mark is like going down the hill on a sled after that long hike to the top of the hill.

Things are changing quickly here, Graham is back, which provides a new set of experiences. a lot of the friends I've made are gone now. Rosina, Audréy and Julien, and Claire left on wednesday. thankfully Claire is going to be back for the last few days that I'm here so I'll be able to say goodbye. I got the chance to hang out with a fellow american a few days ago which was really cool. Fried Chicken for dinner was a nice change I'm headed to Ireland in about a week and half as long as I can get my plane tickets. It should be a good time.

I've continued to learn more and more about my life, my heart, my God, and the world around me. Talking less and listening more has been a big part of that.

I've really enjoyed my time here, but I'm glad I get to go home soon. I've got so many Stories to tell, people to see, and dreams to live out. Life is pretty sweet

and oh. I was talking with my friend Sam, at some point when I get back I'm going to go surfing with him. get wrecked haha.

Love you all

2 comments:

Megan said...

we HAVE to hang out before I go away to school. I can't wait to hear about your adventures in more detail. I hope you get your ticket to Ireland! I have always wanted to go there!

Megan said...

by the way, where is my postcard?